Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: 255 Vacancies, Apply Online links are available on 02 February 2023. The Indian Coast Guard has declared a notification for the appointment for the post of Domestic Branch, General Duty.
The Indian Coast Guard has announced a vacancy for a Navik (domestic branch, general duty) position. Interested candidates should read the notification and apply online.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
A “candidate” is someone who is interested in the vacancy and wants to apply. “Eligibility criteria” are the things that need to be met in order to apply for the job.
The notification” is the letter or email that tells the candidates about the vacancy. “Online” means that the candidates can apply online.
|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik|
|Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Date||21. January. 2023|
|Online Registration Starting Date||06 February 2023|
|Online Registration Closing Date||16 February 2023|
|Application Submission Starting Date||06 February 2023|
|Application Submission Closing Date||16 February 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Age limit 2023
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||22 Years|
|Age Relaxation||Age allowances are allowed according to the regulations.|
Indian Coast Guard Application Fee 2023
|There is a fee of 300 rupees for candidates except for SC/ST candidates who are exempt. The fee can be paid online mode.|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification 2023
|1. Navik (General Duty): The individual has passed 10 plus 2 math and physics tests from an education board recognized by COBSE.|
2. Navik (Domestic Branch): The text states that Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by COBSE.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies Details 2023
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||2||10||2||2||28|
- The text explains that applications for the Indian Coast Guard will be accepted online only from 06 Feb 23 1100 hrs to 16 Feb 23 1730 hrs.
- The candidates are directed to follow the instructions on https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/guidelines the website regarding the application form. If they do not follow these instructions, their candidacy may be canceled.
- The candidates will be required to upload documents in two phases. The first phase is an online application where few documents are required.
- The second phase is if the candidate is shortlisted for Stage II where they are to scan the original documents and upload them.
For more updates about India’s Government’s Latest Recruitment Notifications.
|➦ Apply online||Available on 02 February 2023|
|➦ Notification||Click Here|
|➦ Official Website||Click Here|
|➦ Home Page||Click Here|
This post contains all the information about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 for 255 Posts. Let us know in the comments if the applicants are having difficulty getting some information about this Recruitment. We are always trying to reply to your comment.