OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online links are available on our Website. The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for the appointment for the post of Junior Assistant.
The OSSSC has announced a vacancy for a JA (Clerk) post. Interested candidates should read the notification and apply online for OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023
The Combined Recruitment Examination-2023 is an opportunity for applicants to apply for Junior Assistant positions in the District Cadre.
This is a short notification from OSSSC, you have to wait to apply.
|Post Name||JA (Junior Assistant)|
|Board||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Date and Time 2023
|Online Registration Starting Date||24 February 2023|
|Online Registration Closing Date||27 February 2023|
|Application Submission Starting Date||24 February 2023|
|Application Submission Closing Date||27 February 2023|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Age Limits 2023
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST/SEBC/Women (5-Years)|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Application Fee 2023
|PwD & Ex-Ser||Free|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Educational Qualification 2023
|The Candidate must have passed a +3 in Arts, Science, and Commerce or such other qualification as are equivalent to a +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skill.|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Salary 2023
|Pay Scale 19900- 63200, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell- 01|
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Vacancies Details 2023
|Sl. No.||District Name||No. of Post|
How to Apply for OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- First, you must go to the official website of OSSSC.
- Next, you must click on the Register link.
- Once on the Instruction Page, you will need to click on the “New User” link.
- You will then be directed to the Registration Process.
- First, you will need to enter your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- After providing these details, click on the “OK” button.
- Next, you will be given a Registration Code.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” button to submit your application.
- Once you have submitted your application, an alert will show, and you will be able to click on the “OK” button.
For more updates about India’s Government’s Latest Recruitment Notifications.
|➦ Apply online||New User | Registered User|
|➦ Notification||Short Notification | Main Notification|
|➦ Official Website||Click Here|
|➦ Home Page||Click Here|
What is OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is the recruitment process for the post of Junior Assistant in the state of Odisha, India.
What are the eligibility criteria for OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
1. Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years.
2. Educational qualifications: Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with basic computer knowledge.
3. Other requirements: Candidates must be able to read, write and speak in Odia language.
This post contains all the information about OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 for JA and PEO Posts. Let us know in the comments if the applicants are having difficulty getting some information about this Recruitment. We are always trying to reply to your comment.